Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Yet another blog

So easy that I almost felt bad about it. Three clicks and there it is, another blog. Well, since there are already five billion other blogs about people's lifes, amazing vacations pics with grandpa or sad stories, I'll try to keep it short.

This blog is all about making a game, so far called "Tower 22". So expect game related stuff, wild geeky programming adventures, and hopefully nice(?) progress pictures once in a while.

I marked making because that is what I do, besides working (as a programmer of course), drinking beer, eating spaghetti and trying to be a funny daddy for my 1 year old daughter. After playing Super Mario and Doom2 I knew my destiny; become a game designer. Unfortunately you can't sign up for Miyamoto, but I got quite some programming experience by now, and luckily still some creativity. So my favourite spare time activity became trying to make games. Instead of playing them.


I hope for those few interested ones to have a good time here... and excuse my English. It's not my native language. Hell I can't even spell in my own language. Anyway, see you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment