As a "hobby project" so far, we can always use some help. In fact, there won't be a Tower22 if there weren't
* 2D texture artists (drawing rust, bumpmapping the hell out of bricks, popping particles, etc.)For a more actual list of "what we need", check the official website: Tower22 game - join us. But in general, there can't be enough 2D/3D artists. Animation has a somewhat lower demand, since that usually comes in a later stadium and as we already have a couple of guys. But nevertheless, feel free to drop a mail. As for the programming part, so far I'm only looking for experts on very specific matters, such as Newton physics (and in a later stadium to boost the shaders/graphics).
* 2D concept artists (giving input, surprise fans with awesome posters, setting the mood, level design)
* 3D asset modellers (sculpting statues, furnishing furniture, baking pottery, spooky lamps, ...)
* 3D environment modellers (making lay-outs, old (Soviet) styled corridors, bizarre rooms, apartments, impossible architecture)
* 3D animators (making a monster walk without making it look he crapped his pants)
What's in it for you??
Good question. Sad but true, people don't tend to stay long on hobby projects with far-end goals and little to no compensation in the meanwhile. Tower22 won’t be finished within the next thirteen months, although we try to keep shorter-term milestones, such as releasing demo movies, and going towards a playable demo.
But besides a learn full experience and pics/movies to put on your portfolio, here’s a better deal. You can make a bit extra money with your assets. How?
* When the time is ripe, we launch a Kickstarter campaign
* Not to buy me a more awesome videocard, but to give a little reward for each asset you make
* And if that is not enough, some of your assets can be sold on (3D) web-shops such as Unity. You'll have to manage that yourself, but the income is all yours. I’m just glad you can help me out with your stuff, and it’s a good boost to do your stinking best.
I can’t make you rich, but at least your hard work won’t end in a virtual drawer. Hey, it's a start.
Unless you offer me penis enlargements or cute Bulgarian brides, contact me at
rick + tower22game dot com
+ = @
If you couldn't solve that riddle, better not contact me you darn spambot!